August 5, 2012

Gems of Encouragement: August 4, 2012

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY AUGUST 4, 2012.

PROVERB

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret. Proverbs 11:13.

PROMISE

I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted and by your words you will be condemned. Matthew 12: 36-37.

PRAISE

O God, whom I praise, do not remain silent, for wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng I will praise Him. For He stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save his life from those who condemn him. Psalm 109: 1, 2, 30, and 31. 

Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com