January 20, 2016

Think: January 20, 2016

TODAY’S WORD FOR WEDNESDAY JANUARY 20, 2016.
THINK

DEFINITION:

Form a mental concept of; hold as a belief or opinion; exercise the mind; to employ one’s mind rationally in evaluating a situation.

SCRIPTURE:

For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7.


KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:

Much of our actions and our desires are controlled by the way we think. Our thoughts motivate us as to what we do. We have some thoughts to share with you that we feel if they become part of your daily thought life they will motivate a change in your attitude. Allowing these principles to guide your daily thought process will soon help you develop a positive Godly mental attitude.

•    Today I will think like a dynamic servant of God because as the scripture says, I am what I think.
•    I am not always what I think I am. I am what I think.
•    I am not what I eat, I am what I think.
•    Clothes do not make the man or woman but thinking makes the man or woman.
•    I will keep my thought processes active and open to the voice of God.
•    God did not call me to a life of failure, but to a life of success.
•    I cannot fail as long as I do His will. I will allow Him to work in and through me, motivating my every thought.
•    Because my God is a great God, I will think with confidence on every issue that comes my way but acknowledging that my thoughts never can be greater than my God’s.

In Isaiah 55: 8-9 it reads: “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

Make your commitment today to think like a dynamic servant of God by thinking by faith and not by fear. How we think is by choice. We can think to do good or think to do evil. This is your choice but you cannot have it both ways. We really have two options on the way we think. It can be the righteous way which is God’s way, or the unrighteous way which is the world’s way. Keep your focus on the Word of God and open to the voice of God.


LEARNING:

Our memory verse for this week is found in Joshua 1:8.

Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.


PRAYER:

Help me to be alert so that when my spiritual alarm goes off that I will be quick to think and draw back when tempted with evil choices and be quick to firmly reject them.




Special Price
Only $10.00
Click Here for More

ONE FINAL SUGGESTION.
If you have not received your FREE BOOKMARK from us, please click on either:


or

Write Ken and Dottie a note

And we will send one to you.
It includes 10 golden rules for a happy family.


Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com