June 1, 2014

Gems of Encouragement: May 31, 2014

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY MAY 31, 2014.

PROVERB:

A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
Proverbs 12:26

PROMISE:

You are My friends if you do what I command. I know longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his father’s business. Instead I have called you friends, for everything I learned from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit.
John 15:14-16a

PRAISE:

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You, I, whom You have redeemed. My tongue will tell of Your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.
Psalm 71:23-24.

Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com