January 19, 2014

Gems of Encouragement: January 18, 2014

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY JANUARY 18, 2014

PROVERB:

A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man that talks too much.
Proverbs 20:19

PROMISE:

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. Matthew 12:36

PRAISE:

For I hear the slander of many; there is terror on every side; they conspire against me and plot to take my life. But I trust in You O Lord; I say, “You are my God”! Psalm 31: 13-14.


Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com