September 15, 2013

Gems of Encouragement: September 14, 2013

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2013.

PROVERB:

Like a bad tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in times of trouble. Proverbs 25:19

PROMISE:

Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. Psalm 91: 14-15.

PRAISE:

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Exodus 15:2


Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com