December 30, 2012

Gems of Encouragement: December 29, 2012

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY DECEMBER 29, 2012

PROVERB:

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Proverbs 27:1

PROMISE:

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged Me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things. Isaiah 45: 5-7.

PRAISE:

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim Your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim Your righteousness, Yours alone. Psalm 71: 14-16.



Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com