November 4, 2012

Gems of Encouragement: November 3, 2012

GEMS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2012.

PROVERB:

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

PROMISE:

If the Lord delights in a man’s way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand. Psalm 37: 23-24.

PRAISE:

I will praise the Lord who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:7-8.

Welcome ~ Ministry Programs ~ Make a Donation ~ Product Catalog
Family Prayer Partners
~ Family Devotional ~ Statement of Faith ~ Contact Us

 

Copyright©2009. All Rights Reserved. The content of this Christian religious blog dedicated to
bringing Bibles to people all over the world is owned exclusively by World Bible Society. Legal Disclaimer

Christian Religious Blog and Website Design by Flagstaff Central.com, Inc.
Content Management System Powered by iUpdateIt.com